Model T Driving Experience
Location: Throughout the Museum
When you participate in the Model T Driving Experience program, you get four hours with an experienced instructor behind the wheel, learning the ins and outs of driving a Model T. The program begins with classroom instruction followed by hands-on learning behind the wheel of one of the museum’s Model T Fords.
Important Requirements for Registration
Registering for the Model T Driving Experience is a multi-step process. Please review these requirements for completing your registration and confirming your reservation.
- First, complete your online Model T Driving Experience purchase.
- Next, an important email with instructions for completing your registration will be sent to you. You must upload the required documentation outlined in the email to confirm your Model T Driving Experience reservation.
- Finally, All documentation must be received fourteen (14) days before your driving experience date.
If your required documents are not received fourteen (14) days before your driving experience date, your payment will be refunded, and your reservation will be canceled.
The Model T Driving Experience program regulations require several documents for the driver. If your reservation includes a guest rider, two forms are also required. The necessary forms are linked below and must be uploaded 14 days before your Model T Driving Experience date.
Driver’s Required Documents
- Copy of your valid driver’s license
- Copy of your valid auto insurance card
- Museum Driver’s License Authorization Form
- Liability Waiver Form
- Museum Photography Waiver